Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A 1000 WORDS x UNSUNG + UNDONE

[21-5-12] - I relished in a great deal of thrill while photographing and constructing this outfit. For one, it was an infusion of colours I seldom pair together - black and brown. But see, it was alright in this case being that each garment's texture detracted from the usual distaste incited by the sight of the pair.

These images possess a certain distinguished, bestselling-author-sort-of-feel, don't they? Peace. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

4 comments:

Novuyo said...

Love this outfit on you, only because it's so far from what i'm used to seeing you in and yet you wear it effortlessly and own it.
Do you edit your pictures and if so, what software/site do you use?

Looking at your posts always inspires me to blog but I'm the queen procrastinator :(

teff, THE don said...

That's particularly the reason I love it too!
And yes, I use a couple of the basics: Microsoft Picture Manager and Windows Live.

Oh, and my camera too. To add a much more desired filter. Thank you! And get on it, girl! xxo

LyTs said...

love ur work. simPly beaUtiful!

teff, THE don said...

Thank you, darling! x

Post a Comment