Wednesday, October 19, 2011

CAMPUS-COOL x VOL.8: TO BE WILD BEYOND YOUR WILDEST DREAMS

I am one of those people who anticipates the coming season far more sooner than its arrival. The minute I detect the presence of a cold front, I dig into my pile of Autumn/Winter clothes and grow incredibly eager to wear them. For example: two weeks ago, which is when these were photographed, the weather began its transition stage. It would be cold one day, and hot the other. I'm anemic, so I set out to be dressed according to weather, especially if there's any talk of it being cold. By gazing at the pictures, you can evidently see me wearing high-waist denim shorts with a Pebbles Flinstones shirt that reads, "Daddy's girl", a Ralph Lauren button-down, which I wore in this post as a skirt, a camo-jacket, some knee-high socks and some canvas-sneakers. So many contradicting factors in one outfit, eh? I love it though. I love when the weather mirrors the essence of my paradoxical nature.
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Click the jump for more.
[=


Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us
Image Hosted by Imageshack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment